Thursday, March 19, 2020

Research techniques - Evaluation

as a whole if I did this again I would probably do a weekly focus group to see what people like and don't like about what has been done, but also to see if they have similar responses, sharing data that could be helpful, making the data I already have more valid as it would come from a wider range of sources, id also change the way I did my survey making the data more quantitive for an easier analysis and id also make the questions more specific to my plans for the video.
by doing this it would make the data I get more valid and follow a trend I want to see in my data, making it useful to help towards a production people want. a pilot study in this case would be useful too, using it with my peers in class to help come up with a clear plan for what I'm going to do, and again to help produce something people want to see rather than what I want to produce.
using different techniques like theses would help get a better result.

No comments:

Post a Comment