Sunday, January 26, 2020

Film Studies - Evaluation

over this unit I have shown an understanding of psychoanalytic theories by Freud Lecan and Mulvey, and shown how they apply to modern day cinema, at first I was going to do a 5 - 10 minute film, yet due to complications with actors and a lack of back up options I changed to the essay, which like my video was lacking a bit however I would say that if I did this unit again I would have thought of a backup for the film or have contingency plan in place, for my next unit I am going to make sure that this contingency plan is in place but start my planning and research early so that I am ready to shoot when I am back from half term.
over all I would say this isn't my best unit, due to lack of planning in both the film and the essay,
the essay lacked content and references, done differently I perhaps would have chosen a different theorist and chose a set of films that show them a lot more that what I originally did.

No comments:

Post a Comment